Yeti-TownYeti-Town

Main Art Reviews Stats

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

behold the power of love!!

love the story, the series, the animation, and of course that little lizard with the green bow. what a nice resolution to this series!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

wonderful, just wonderful

What a well driven short story. I couldn't stop laughing when the bus exploded though. the facial expressions on the 50 mph man really captured the scenes well.

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

wanting more

i feel like you just copy and pasted Ryu into your crackdown movie (the office scene). Other than that it was still enjoyable. I really would like to see more animations from you since you make some of my favorite pieces on Newgrounds.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Jawesome!

I love this game. I could eat horse heads all day.

When are you making another installment?

Land of the Dragons Land of the Dragons

soooo bright!

you seem to really enjoy environments with extreme lighting. I enjoy the contrasting palettes of the dragons to the rest of the piece, albeit sharing some neutral hues. I just wish content wise you had the dragon(s) interacting with the human(s).

Language Barrier Language Barrier

am i a bad person to find this humorous?

I love your palette choice for this piece. I guess I saw this from the perspective of an argument where some guy is really venting. Maybe his verbal assault is justified; such as the women going down on five dudes after a really crazy night of partying. Maybe she ruined his Black ops ranking while he was away for a week. hahaha.