View Profile Yeti-Town

3 Movie Reviews

behold the power of love!!

love the story, the series, the animation, and of course that little lizard with the green bow. what a nice resolution to this series!

wonderful, just wonderful

What a well driven short story. I couldn't stop laughing when the bus exploded though. the facial expressions on the 50 mph man really captured the scenes well.

wanting more

i feel like you just copy and pasted Ryu into your crackdown movie (the office scene). Other than that it was still enjoyable. I really would like to see more animations from you since you make some of my favorite pieces on Newgrounds.

1 Game Review

Jawesome!

I love this game. I could eat horse heads all day.

When are you making another installment?

2 Art Reviews

soooo bright!

you seem to really enjoy environments with extreme lighting. I enjoy the contrasting palettes of the dragons to the rest of the piece, albeit sharing some neutral hues. I just wish content wise you had the dragon(s) interacting with the human(s).

am i a bad person to find this humorous?

I love your palette choice for this piece. I guess I saw this from the perspective of an argument where some guy is really venting. Maybe his verbal assault is justified; such as the women going down on five dudes after a really crazy night of partying. Maybe she ruined his Black ops ranking while he was away for a week. hahaha.

n/a, Male